Controlling access to production data systems is critical to keeping sensitive data out of the hands of malicious actors. Yet popular databases don't natively support strong security controls around access and storage.
Manage access to production databases with JumpWire and eliminate persistent access for developers to systems with sensitive data.
Create automatic and manual workflows for responding to requests in real-time, based on role privileges and classification of data needed to complete a task.
- Log into private databases using SSO
- Short duration sessions expire after set time
- Privileges restrict access to sensitive data based on roles
Transform sensitive data fields with application-level encryption and masking.
Ensure that customer PII stays secure across its entire lifecycle, from the time of collection, in-use and disposal.
- Automatically identify sensitive properties in requests
- Transform properties based on identity of caller
- Apply transformations consistent with handling policies
Get full visibility into all query activity. Export results into an observability platform or SIEM. Audit log entries contain detailed metadata for the entire session, including:
- Number of records returned or modified by queries
- Labels and classification of data accessed
- Attempts to query data without approved access